Training courses includes all types of learning opportunities like academic degrees, conferences and non-formal learning opportunities. There are a number of ways to professional development, including teaching, sessions, and communities of practice, guidance, technical assistance, lesson study and supervision.
Training courses will vary from one workshop to a semester-long educational course, to services offered by Man & Moneta Experts Pvt. Ltd. and ranging wide with reference to the philosophy, content, and format of the educational experiences. Different approaches to professional development include:
1. Case Study Method - This method is a teaching approach that helps students presenting them with a case, putting them in the role of a decision maker facing a problem.
2. Consultation - To assist people or a group of individuals to clarify and address immediate concerns by following a systematic problem-solving approach.
3. Coaching - To build up an individual competency in a specific skill area by providing a process of observation, reflection, and action.
4. Communities of Practice - To improve professional practice by engaging in shared information through likeminded communities, and connecting with people who have common professional goals.
5. Lesson Study - To solve practical dilemmas related to intervention through participation with other professionals in systematically examining practice.
6. Mentoring - To promote an individual's knowhow of his or her professional development awareness by providing a structured approach of feedback and reflection of his/her actions and recommending a set of opportunities for self-professional development.
7. Reflective Supervision - To support, develop, and finally calculate employee performance through an inquisitive enquiry model that encourages one's professional development.
8. Technical Assistance - To assist people and their systems to improve by offering resources and information, supporting networking and change efforts.